Looking for more than just a dance class?
Join our community!
Let your child discover the champion within as they overcome obstacles. Develop confidence, increase strength and resilience and grow up through our specially curated dance programs.
Brookvale Dance Centre offers much more than just a dance classes!
Let them Connect, be energised and transform in our unique dance programs.
Your child will:
-Gain confidence and belief in themselves
-Develop their creativity and discover their individuality
-Astonish you with their Initiative and leadership skills
-Make new friends who share their passion and love of dance.
-Have fun finding themselves and developing special skills and knowledge!
More value than you can imagine! With the option of so many dance styles, access to additional online classes, Free gifts and merchandise, and two performance opportunities where they can perform for family and friends, our programs are value-packed, with endless opportunities and possibilities.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE
- Inclusive Pricing. Everything and more is included in one easy-to-manage automated monthly fee. Our job is to make parents’ lives simple, bringing ease to your family and your monthly budgeting.
- SURPRISES! Students receive regular surprises to support their learning, encourage participation, and welcome them into the BDC family.
- Our comprehensive and easy-to-follow syllabus includes a certificate on completion!
- Back to Back classes for each age group, all of our programs are carefully curated to achieve the greatest learning goals, while creating ease for parents to drop off, go and get things done and pick up later in the evening.
- Opportunities to Join our performance teams to represent the studio both in the community and in Competitions
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING
“Miss Mel’s a really great dancer and a great teacher, The way she dances is amazing and her choreography is unique. What i love about Jack’s class is we get to battle a lot which is really fun, you learn something every time you step into the circle, the way Jack pops is world-class! My grooves and musicality has become so much better since joining the program” Aron 15
Mel has pushed me to my limits over the past few years, I’ve become such a better dancer and become even more passionate about dance, so much that i want to make a career out of it. BDC is my home. Maddy 19
“I like Miss Mel’s class because she’s nice and makes it all fun!” Naman 10
JUNIOR 7-9 YEARS TIMETABLE
|Tuesday||Hip Hop 4.30-5.15pm||Miss Melanie|
|Lyrical/Contemporary 5.15-6.45pm||Miss Chloe|
|Rise Performance Group 6.45-7.30pm||Miss Chloe|
|Wednesday||Hip Hop 4.30-5.15pm||Miss Melanie|
|Jazz 5.15-6pm||Miss Sophie|
|Musical Theatre 6-6.45pm||Miss Lia|
|Amplify Performance Group 6.45-7.30pm||Miss Lia|
|Thursday||Ballet 5.45-6.30pm||Miss Ginevra|
|Friday||Popping 4-4.30pm||Poppin’ Jack|
|Hip Hop 4.30-5.15pm||Miss Melanie|
|Breaking 5.15-6pm||Miss Melanie|
|Saturday||Ballet 9-9.45am||Miss Chloe|
|Acro/Tricks 9-9.45am||Miss Melanie|
|Hip Hop 9.45-10.30am||Miss Melanie|
|Cultiv8 Hip Hop Crew 10.30-11.15am||Miss Melanie|
|Jazz 10.30-11.15am||Miss Dana|
|Tap 11.15-12pm||Miss Dana|
|Theatre Jazz 12-12.45pm||Miss Dana|
Not sure which class to take?
Feel free to book a Trial week and attend unlimited classes
over one week for just $20